January 21, 2006

No Adjustments Needed . . .

No, your eyes aren't deceiving you. You have found the right place. No need to adjust your browsers. Last night while on the phone with my Mom, I found myself in the middle of a spurt of creative energy. While she lamented over the latest drama to hit the house in Jamaica, Queens, the left side of my brain decided to stage a creative coup . . . and amazingly enough, I heard every word she said. 2 hours and another drama later, the result is my new blog template. I was searching on the net for a graphic for a client and came across a knit graphic. Of course I had to change it to reflect me. What do you think? I was thinking about doing some other versions of the graphic and putting it on a journal or cards. . . maybe selling them on Cafe Press. We'll see. Right now I am basking in the glow. Now only if she will call when I have a deadline, maybe then I can finish some of my work and stop procrastinating.

No comments: