December 13, 2005

The Pantas


Part 1: I started knitting this Panta (a finnish Headband) for Ms. Briana. I loved the vibrant colors of the Red Heart Kids Yarn in beach and when she visited in the summer, she loved it too. However, once I finished knotting it, I was not loving it. The hand was too rough for me and I couldn't put that on Ms. Briana's little head.



Part 2: So I started to knit another Panta for Hanah. On one of my frequent trips to the yarn store, I picked up this WONDERFULLY soft wool yarn that was on sale. As I was going through my yarn stash I knew this would be perfect for Hannah . . . especially since she is sporting a red coat this winter and her favorite color is pink. The picture is a little dark and you can't really see the pink, black and gold yarns twisted throughout. I am loving the way this is turning out! Now, I just need to knit a little faster..

No comments: